In this episode :
- This week host Greg continues the Summer Beer Series with a look at the current trends in beer marketing. Is craft beer better in a can or bottle? Greg shares his thoughts on this ongoing debate amongst beer enthusiasts.
Brands and resources in this episode:
- Mikes Hard Lemonade
- Jeremiah Weed
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Samuel Adams
- Coney Island
- Beer Camp
- Hell Or High Watermelon 21st Amendment Beer
- Sam Adams Rebel Grapefruit IPA
“15 for 12” Review Segment:
- Sam Adams Rebel Grapefruit IPA: 6.3 ABV, 52 IBU, a dark gold color, citric grapefruit taste, something you can drink during summer time, good solid taste.
- Hell Or High Watermelon 21st Amendment Beer: 4.9 ABV, is super light, not hoppy, light yellow color, taste like super wet wheat, very easy to drink, watermelon background taste, very refreshing, boat/pool friendly.
Jam of the Week:
Disclosure: The links above are affiliate links, which means we may get a commission if you decide to purchase anything. Thanks for supporting The Beer Flow Podcast.